Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chloe-Update



I am in love!!!! She is incredibly affectionate and loves to lean in for lots of scratches and kisses and is quickly adapting to being the princess of the house, loves her dog beds, the couch and all of her toys. We live about a block from the beach and she loves running around and playing with all the neighborhood dogs. She has been fantastic with everyone she meets. I know that she can swim well because the other day she thought it would be a good idea to go out and say hi to a geese that was swimming around. The geese was not overly happy to see her and flew away and then Chloe happily swam back to shore where I was starting to take my shoes off because I thought I might have to in after her, she was going out a little too far for my liking. :) Her energy level has increased a bit and she does love to play as much as she can but settles quite easily. She will be going to daycare one day a week and we will be starting training classes as soon as the next session starts. I am so happy she found her way into my home.

1 comment:

  1. If your dog currently suffers from arthritis then it maybe a good idea to get your best friend an orthopedic dog beddog bed. These are highly specialized dog beds and often make use of memory foam.

    ReplyDelete