Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Introducing Sabrina

Sabrina came into our care a few weeks ago and we've just been getting to know her. And what exactly have we discovered? Hmmm, let me show you...
Not only is my foster brother Loki fun to play with but he makes the best pillow.

Umm, excuse me, I'm trying to sleep here. Geez...

I really hope whoever adopts me has one of these chairs. Hey adoption reps--can we arrange something like this?Sabrina's foster home took her camping last weekend. She spent most of the trip here:

Ummm, you expect me to sleep where?

Hey, did anyone remember my pillow?

Well, I guess this is allright.

See ya' suckers!

I guess you could say that Sabrina is clearly settling into her new life quite quickly. This girl was born to be a princess. For more information about Sabrina please email us or fill out an adoption application at http://www.bullybuddies.net/adoptionquestionnaire.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment